About Today’s Guest:
Dr. Nick C. Cicchino is a two-time veteran, having served in both the US Air Force and the US Navy. He is the Chief Knowledge Facilitator (CKF) at Master Achievers Training and Consulting.
Dr. Nick helps people reach their goals by developing and implementing training for veterans and civilians alike. Dr. Nick is an expert in overcoming adversities and his training of others is a reflection of lessons learned from what he has been able to overcome in his own life; all while raising four children to adulthood alone.
In this Episode, you will learn:
- Nick’s goal in supporting service members as they transition
- Nick’s military background
- Nick meeting his wife, Donna
- The first tragedy: Nick and Donna in the military
- Nick and Donna’s life after the military
- The second tragedy: Losing Donna
- Strength after adversity
- The reason for sharing the tragic story
- Help seeking after tragedy
- The impact…and benefit…of a life of adversity
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Want to learn more about Service Members, Veterans, and Military Family Member Mental Health?
Do you want to help offset some of the costs of the Head Space and Timing Blog and Podcast? Want to show your appreciation and support? You can put some paper in the tip jar by going here or clicking the button below
Want to keep up with the latest Head Space and Timing content?
Using an app makes subscribing and listening to podcasts (both ours and others) so much simpler. Just subscribe to Head Space and Timing within your app and it will automatically update every time a new episode is released. You can also find all of the podcast players here.
Do you want to check out Duane’s latest book, Combat Vet Don’t Mean Crazy: Veteran Mental Health in Post-Military Life? Check it out!