Justine Evirs is the Founder & CEO of The Paradigm Switch, a digital eco-system, filled with exclusive content, engaged community members, and resources that empower military spouses to work anywhere in the world.
As a Navy veteran & Navy spouse, Justine is proud of the work she has accomplished within military communities across the nation ranging from higher education, entrepreneurship, innovative program development, grassroots community building, to nonprofit management.
Today Justine is leading a global distributed fearless organization. Her authentic leadership style paired with her passion for building psychological safe and inclusive environments are the catalyst to the energetic and high-powered teams she leads.Kimberly Jung has called her, “a dynamic and bold leader” and Valerie Rivera referred to her as a “passionate, connected, and unstoppable when she throws her energy into a project.”
The Paradigm Switch is taking each military spouse on a journey from, “I can’t, to I CAN” and tapping into a hidden highly educated and diverse (92% women) talent pipeline.
In this Episode, you will learn:
- Our mutual journey to where we’re at now
- Justine’s background and experience
- A journey of success in service and entrepreneurship
- The other side of the story: drinking
- The drinking cultures: military, military spouse, veteran, entrepreneur, mommy culture
- Shame and confidence
- Response to your potential impacts whether you realize it or not
- Moving forward in spite of doubt
- Imposter syndrome
- The courage of radical honesty
- Caring for others at the risk of self care
- The focus of the hustle doesn’t change the outcome
- The focus of leadership and leadership goals
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Justine on Social Media:
Do you want to help offset some of the costs of the Head Space and Timing Blog and Podcast? Want to show your appreciation and support? You can put some paper in the tip jar by going here or clicking the button below
Want to keep up with the latest Head Space and Timing content? Sign up on Facebook Messenger
You can be sure to find future episodes of Head Space and Timing by subscribing through your Podcast player of choice, like iTunes. Make sure to leave a review…see how hereUsing an app makes subscribing and listening to podcasts (both ours and others) so much simpler. Just subscribe to Head Space and Timing within your app and it will automatically update every time a new episode is released. You can also find all of the podcast players here.Do you want to check out Duane’s latest book, Combat Vet Don’t Mean Crazy: Veteran Mental Health in Post-Military Life? Check it out!