Christopher is a #1 Best Selling Amazon Author and “Top 30” rated Podcaster.
Lochhead has been an advisor to over 50 venture-backed startups, is a venture capital limited partner and a former three-time Silicon Valley public company CMO, entrepreneur, and co-author of two best sellers: Niche Down: How To Become Legendary By Being Different, and Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets.
After getting thrown out of school, with few other options, Christopher started his first company at 18. Lochhead is a dyslexic paperboy from Montreal with Scottish roots. Over thirty years in business he has earned with a PhD from the school of hard knocks, experienced the bliss of winning, the pain of failure and learned how to laugh about the whole thing.
He loves family and friends, thinks the Ramones are legendary, believes George Carlin was right, and loves riding the mountains and waves of Northern California.
In this Episode, you will learn:
- Christopher’s interest in and support for veterans
- Leading discussions on mental health
- Making your place in the world versus finding your place in the world
- Veterans serving in the military during their formative years
- Veterans and entrepreneurship
- Having real conversations about hard subjects
- The importance and impact of service
- Needing to meet and having responsibility for emotional needs
- What makes a person legendary
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Follow Your Different Podcast on:
Do you want to help offset some of the costs of the Head Space and Timing Blog and Podcast? Want to show your appreciation and support? You can put some paper in the tip jar by going here or clicking the button below
Using an app makes subscribing and listening to podcasts (both ours and others) so much simpler. Just subscribe to Head Space and Timing within your app and it will automatically update every time a new episode is released. You can also find all of the podcast players here.
Do you want to check out Duane’s latest book, Combat Vet Don’t Mean Crazy: Veteran Mental Health in Post-Military Life? Check it out!